Sunday, April 22, 2018

Sleep Apnea


I have had Sleep Apnea for several years.

 I have had several sleep studies. This is why I wrote this book several years ago.

I sleep with a full-face mask. That is my picture on the cover of this book. 

I do not like sleeping with a CPAP Mask. 

Recently  I have had an irregular heart rate at times. When I told my doctor she asked me? 
"Do you use your CPAP Machine?"

I started using my machine more often and the irregular heart rate is less. 

It is uncomfortable and it interferes at times with my sleep but I would rather be uncomfortable at times than sleep without my CPAP Mask.

 This book will give you a step by step program from the time you have symptoms, to your doctor, sleep study and ending with the CPAP Machine.


Linda Meckler, Author updated 2018 copyright

No comments:

Post a Comment