Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Road Trip Anza-Borrego Desert State Park

I think about the places I want to go and things I want to do and I want somebody to go with me I hate going alone. What do you think happens? I seldom take action. I was talking to my friend, Carolyn, and she said I want to go Anza-Borrego and see the flowers too but I think the flowers are dead by now but we can have a road trip and see the scenery. Within minutes with her keys in hand, we were on the freeway and headed towards the desert. We had a great time going through the mountains and seeing all the rocks and formations and I could take pictures to my heart’s content. I posted them on facebook.com.

At the Ranger Station, we saw two videos which were interesting one was on the life of a family who lived in isolation in that location for years raising their three children. There was also a video on all the wildlife in the park and all the flowers and plants. This is a huge tourist center and even though the flowers had died weeks ago the tourists were still strong.


 Don’t’ be a procrastinator like me be more like my friend and take action. There are many short road trips you can take where ever you live. Go do it life is too short.
Linda Meckler Copyright 2017 including photos

No comments:

Post a Comment